Phone: 503-590-4301; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berry Patch Hours: Closed for the season.
Last entrance to the fields is 30 minutes prior to closing time, to allow time to pick. Fields close promptly at closing time to allow for field maintenance and watering.
We provide clean berry picking boxes; however, you may bring your own clean containers to pick into and we will subtract the container weight off.
* U-pick strawberry fields are CLOSED for the season. Varieties are Hoods and Benton.
* U-pick raspberry fields are CLOSED for the season. Variety is Cascade Delight.
* U-pick blueberry fields are CLOSED for the season. Variety is Duke, Bluecrop & Elliott.
* U-pick marionberries fields are CLOSED for the season.
* U-pick thornless Blackberries are CLOSED--variety is Lockness.
We feature summer
berry picking field trips! Children can pick a
pint of berries, visit the pygmy goats, and take a hay ride. Please call
Jacquie at 503-550-9927 or email: email@example.com to schedule your field trip.
To keep your food as safe as possible, please expect to follow our u-pick rules below:
Wash hands thoroughly before picking berries.
No food or outside drinks, other than bottled water are allowed in the fields.
Do NOT eat unwashed fruit!
Do NOT pick fruit that has evidence of animal droppings on or near it. Notify staff of any signs of animal presence.
Please supervise children closely and do not leave them unattended in or out of the fields.
Please wash hands thoroughly after picking berries.
Please eat snacks, food, and beverages on the patio only. Snacks are not allowed in the field, they attract critters!
Absolutely no pets are allowed on the farm for sanitary reasons.
Our farm is a no smoking farm.
Please notify Farm Store staff of any u-pick condition concerns.
For further information please call our farm store at 503-590-4301.