15801 SW Roy Rogers Rd.; Phone: 503-590-4301; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All u-pick fields are closed on Mondays for field maintenance, but our farm store is open!
U-pick blackberries $1.95/lb, u-pick blueberries (picking is tough) $1.75/lb!
Berry Patch Hours: Tues-Fri 9am-6pm; Sat & Sun 9am-5pm.
Last entrance to the fields is 30 minutes prior to closing time, to allow time to pick.
Fields close promptly at closing time to allow for field maintenance and watering.
We provide clean berry picking boxes which are weighed in with your berries; however, you may bring your own clean containers to pick into and we will subtract the container weight off.
* U-pick strawberry fields are CLOSED for the season. Varieties are Hoods and Benton.
* U-pick raspberry fields are CLOSED. Variety is Cascade Delight.
* U-pick blueberry fields are OPEN, but picking is tough. Varieties include Duke, Bluecrop & Elliott.
* U-pick marionberries fields are CLOSED.
* U-pick thornless Blackberries are OPEN! Variety is Lockness.
We feature summer
berry picking field trips! Children can pick a
pint of berries, visit the pygmy goats, and take a hay ride. Please call
Jacquie at 503-550-9927 or email: email@example.com to schedule your field trip.
To keep your food as safe as possible, please expect to follow our u-pick rules below:
1. Wash hands thoroughly before picking berries.
2. No food or outside drinks, other than bottled water are allowed in the fields. Please eat snacks, food, and beverages on the patio only. Snacks are not allowed in the field, they attract critters!
3. Do NOT eat unwashed fruit! Fruit in the field is exposed to wildlife and the environment. Always wash produce thoroughly before eating!
4. Do NOT pick fruit that has evidence of animal droppings on or near it. Notify staff of any signs of animal presence so that we can close that area.
5. Please supervise children closely and do not leave them unattended in or out of the fields.
6. Please wash hands thoroughly after picking berries.
7. Absolutely no pets are allowed on farm property for sanitary reasons. Animal droppings in the parking lot can be tracked into u-pick fileds, so for this reason, pets must be kept in the car at all times.
8. Our farm is a no smoking farm.
9. Please notify Farm Store staff of any u-pick condition concerns.
For further information please call our farm store at 503-590-4301.